Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Journal Entry from a member of the Clergy


Dear Journal,

I know it has been a long while since I have written, but these past few weeks have been quite hectic; so you missed anything let me catch you up in case. If I have not already told you, Frederick I had built Prussia an amazing and talented army, and now his son, Frederick II, has taken that army to battle. All this violence makes me sick because I know this is not what God wants. I pray to him everyday for the safety and success of our soldiers and he answers my prayers almost everyday. We are doing very well in battle; we have become a Great Power! At least during the fighting and battles of the Thirty Years War we were fighting for religious reasons, but now the fighting has become greedy.
Now let me fill you in on Frederick II. Well first, he is a supporter of religious tolerance and as a strict member of the church I can't say I agree. He wants to give the Jews his full support which is nice but...

Oh no I have lost track of time. I have to go pray, until next time journal.

Your Favorite Clergy

No comments: